JOYO CHROMATIC TUNER
Chromatic Tuner Pedal for Electric Guitar and Bass Guitar, featuring a large LED display, 4 display modes and a true bypass output.
There is no battery loss when in bypass mode.
The Joyo JT-305 is the perfect pedal Tuner for the gigging musician.
Featuring a tough aluminum die cast body, it will endure hard use both in the studio and on the road.
While small in size, the JT-305 boasts a large, well readable LED display that allows accurate visual tuning from any angle.
A large note name display and a tuning guide indicate whether your instrument is sharp or flat and enable you to tune quickly and accurately in any situation. The Joyo JT-305 provides a tuning range of 0A (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186Hz) and adjustable calibration between 436 and 445Hz.
Featuring four different display modes, the LED meter can be switched between Meter mode, Strobe 1, Strobe 2 and Strobe 3 mode. On top of that, using True Bypass technology, the signal will be passed through the JT-305 without altering the signal when not tuning to guarantee a pure, undistorted sound. Designed to coexist with your other effect pedals, the chromatic tuner can even power them since it features a 200mA power output!
At a Glance…
- Tuner Pedal
- 100% True Bypass
- LED Display
- Power Output to Power other Pedals
- Tuning Range: 0A (27.5Hz) – 8C (4186.01Hz)
- A4 Frequency: 436HZ – 445Hz (1Hz/Steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/-1 Cent
- Input Impedance: 1 M-Ohm (Tuner On)
- Modes: Meter, Strobe 1, Strobe 2, Strobe 3
- LED Display
- Diecast Metal Body
- Power Source: 9V Battery or Power Adaptor (Not included)
- There is no battery loss when in bypass mode.
- DC IN
- DC OUT
- 1/4 Inch Line IN
- 1/4 Inch Line OUT
- Main product dimensions: 120x70x4mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 430g
- Power Adaptor and Cables are not included
- Guitar Pedal
- User Manual (Product Specifications)