MOEN GEC9 V2 NEW! Canadian version with Lock switch and 2 amp channel control Pedal Switcher This is MOEN’S BEST Switcher Yet Comes with Adapter
Guitar Effect Routing System Looper
At the very beginning Moen promoted completely handmade guitar effects under the CFX label, which received high praise from guitarists lucky enough to snag one. CFX also made “special request” designs and catered to some pretty well known guitar names.
Ultimately, pedals made by hand could not satisfy the fast growing demand, therefore from early 2005 CFX joined with MOEN and built a new production line. The pedals produced in this line came from the original CFX circuit design, maintaining the outstanding tone, and keeping the distinct enclosure and surface. Since then MOEN has become a leading International producer of guitar effect pedals and the buzz on these is growing.
The Moen GEC9 offers unprecedented control over your guitar effect system. Giving you the type of control usually only available in expensive Multi effect units and more.This unit is a no-brainer, simple in operation, a great solution to a common routing problem. Moen’s GEC9 guitar effects Commander doesn’t add any noticeable colouration to your tone, it features full bypass, so you can kick everything out of your tone chain whenever you want to get back to your core sound. Perfect if you are looking for more control but don’t want to give up your prized pedal collection. MOEN GEC9 allowes your effects routing desires to come true.
• Recall presets instantly, 50 presets ( 5 presets per bank x 10 banks).
• 6 Series loops and 3 separate loops
• The separate loops can be used as latched switches for AMP channel switching, switching AMP channel by one preset.
• Each separate loop can be used as programmable ABY switcher.
• There are two output jacks which are able to output to two AMPs at the same time.
out 9 controls 2 amp channels by TRS
- Lock Switch to prevent accidental re-write
• “POP” cancellation circuit, elimintes “POP” sound when switch effects.
• Instant MUTE design. The MUTE is also a “Switch to TUNER” switch.
• Buffered input/ Non-Bufferred input option.
• Powered by a standard negative center DC9V power supply (included).
• Wide switch distance avoid misstepping, 70mm/2.76inch switch distance
• Solid in construction..
2 Year Warranty
• Ultra Compact Enclosure Size: 430(L)x95(W)x30(H)mm / 16.9(L)x3.54(W)x3.74(H)inch.