Available to ship July 30th
Mooer Red Truck
These analog modules are complemented well by a multi-modulation pedal and a digital ambience engine, simply named SPACE.
Which consists of a high quality digital delay and a stereo reverb.Both of these digital modules are fully controllable by the
dedicated tap tempo control footswitch.When used in conjunction with the integrated loop switcher,
BLACK TRUCK can very easily be programmed to provide one step presets.
The Mooer BLACK TRUCK combines 6 individual effects pedals, including reverb/delay, EQ, modulation, distortion, overdrive and a compressor, bringing them altogether into a single portable unit that’s built for the road. Also a high-precision tuner is included. Although incredibly versatile and useful as a tool for all styles of music, the BLACK TRUCK has been designed primarily for hard rock and heavy metal musicians. With this in mind, a carefully selected array of popular analog pedals from the MOOER MICRO SERIES make up the COMPRESSOR, OVERDIRVE and EQ modules. A brand new “amp like” analog HI-GAIN distortion has been developed specifically for this multi effects unit which, in itself, covers a huge spectrum of tonal possibilities and a wide range of gain. These analog modules are complemented by a multi-modulation pedal and a digital ambience engine, simply named SPACE. Which consists of a high quality digital delay and a stereo reverb. Both of these digital modules are fully controllable by the dedicated tap tempo control footswitch. While used in conjunction with the integrated loop switcher, BLACK TRUCK can very easily be programmed to provide one step presets.
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 simple unit. Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion, EQ, modulation, Delay/Reverb
- Full-featured controls for each effect
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4 cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation and an independent volume
- control for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation
||HIGH GAINDesigned exclusively for the BLACK TRUCK, this analog distortion circuit delivers ‘amp-like’ distortion with buckets of gain on tap. Perfect for all of your hard rock and heavy metal needs.
The MID switch toggles between humped and scooped mids. When combined with the TWEAK control, which adjusts the shape and feel of the lower frequencies, this effect block becomes incredibly versatile for many different musical applications.
Since this pedal has soooooo much gain range, we also incorporated a built-in noise gate just for this block. In case you want to get crazy with the saturation. Due to the nature of the noise gate circuit, not only does it attenuate unwanted hiss, but it also adds yet another slight variation in the tonal palette of this brilliant distortion module.
BLACK TRUCK has 6 stompbox style effect modules and a built in precision tuner.
- COMP:Based on one of MOOER’s most popular and useful micro pedals
- OD:A modified GREEN MILE circuit, the DRIVE module of Redtruck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit with a distinct hump in the mids.
- HI-GAIN:Designed exclusively for the BLACK TRUCK, this analog distortion circuit delivers hi-gain amp like distortion which is perfect for all of your hard rock and metal needs.
- EQ:An analog Equalizer based on the MOOER GRAPHIC G.
- MOD:A digital multi-modulation unit which brings together tremolo, phaser and flanger.
- SPACE:A high quality digital delay and stereo reverb module.
- multi effects pedal for eletric guitar
- designed for heavy metal and hard rock styles
- 7 effects in one housing (Distortion, Overdrive, Compressor, EQ, Modulation, Reverb/Delay)
- no menues – dedicated controls for each parameter
- integrated tuner
- multiple routing options
- integrated speaker simulation
- separate footswitches for OD, COMP, HI-GAIN, EQ, MOD, SPACE and TAP/Tuner
- Live and Preset modes
- COMP section controls for Vol, EQ and Comp
- On/Off toggle switch for activating the COMP section
- OD section controls for Volume, Tone and Gain
- HI-GAIN section controls for Vol, Tone, Tweak and Gain
- Mid toggle switch for additional mid boost
- Gate toggle switch for activating noise gate
- EQ section controls for 100 HZ, 250 Hz, 1,4 kHz, 4K Hz and Level
- PRE/POST switch for positioning the EQ section before or after the HI-GAIN section
- MOD section control for Colour, Range and Rate
- MOD section tap tempo division rotary switch for selecting the tap tempo division (whole / half / quarter / eighth notes / triplets / sixteenth / random)
- toggle switch for selecting between modulation effects (Flanger / Tremolo / Phaser)
- SPACE section controls for Level, Feedback,, Time, Mix and Decay
- toggle switch for selecting between Delay and Reverb (DLY / REV / DLY + REV)
- status LEDs
- LED display for Tuner/Preset mode
- 6.3 mm mono input jack
- 2 x 6.3 mm mono (L/R) outputs
- 6.3 mm mono (Send/Return) effects loop
- 6,3 mm stereo headphone/speaker simulation output
- front-mounted MIN / MAX Volume control for headphone/speaker simulation output
- power supply via optional 9V DC (Mooer PDNW-9V2A-MP) adapter, 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- battery operation not supported
- current draw 300 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H): 370 mm x 96 mm x 51 mm
- weight 1,200 g
- including soft case
Input: 1/4″ audio jack cable (impedance 2MΩ)
Output: 1/4″ audio jack cable x2 (impedance 100Ω)
Headphones: 1/8″ stereo jack x1 (50Ω)
Power supply: 9V DC 1A (1000mA)(negative inside positive)
Size: 370 mm (D) X 96 mm (W) X 51 mm (H)
Attachment: Owner’s Manual ,Carry Case