MOOER SLOW ENGINE
Slow Gear Type Guitar Effect Pedal.
A unique effect which almost seems to slow the sound down.The Slow Engine cuts off the attack of each note and produces an effect like rolling up the volume knob on the guitar or that of a bowed instrument. Swells like a slow gear. Used with delay it can create some interesting backwards sounding passages.
violin like sounds
Features and Specifications
Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package and housed in a sturdy metal enclosure for road-worthy durability.
- Very small and exquisite
- Full Metal Shell
- True bypass
- Sensitivity and attack knobs
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (Not Supplied)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Owner’s Manual