PRE ORDER ONLY Ships Sept 30
MOOER Tube Engine 20 Watt Guitar Head
Tube Engine 20
The TUBE ENGINE 20 from MOOER is a 20 Watt, all tube power amp. This Class A/B tube circuit utilizes hand-picked and matched sets of el84 tubes to provide the perfect platform for use with your preamp pedals, amp modellers and effects units.
TUBE ENGINE is fairly transparent, allowing the real tone of your other units to shine through. Whilst adding just enough warmth and color to make this a viable and different choice over the solid-state alternatives.
TUBE ENGINE is housed in a light-weight metal chassis and comes complete with a carry handle and rack mounting lugs.
- 20 Watts class A/B tube power amp
- Hi/Low gain input
- Strong, light-weight metal chassis
- Supplied with carry handle and rack mounting lugs
- 1 X 12AX7 (ECC83) 1 X 12AT7 (ECC81) 2 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16 , 1 X 8 X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 X 16Ω , 1 X 8Ω or 2 X 16Ω
【Setup and Operation】
|Preamp Tube:||12AT7（ECC81）X 1
12AX7（ECC83） x 1
|Power Tube：||El84 （6BQ5）X 2|
|Power Requirements：||100~120V 50/60Hz
|Dimensions:||335mm (D) x 203mm (W) x 91mm (H)|
|Accessories:||AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual,
Rack mounting lugs