JOYO Old School DISTORTION
IRON MAN Mini Series JF-313 Effectors Tonal Response
- Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. The company is committed to providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually tested and approved by professional musicians. Designer and Musician Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pedals, including their new line called the Ironman Series at NAMM USA Show 2014. In addition to the “Orange Juice” amplifier simulation pedal, they have a unique spin on protecting your sound settings. This prevents users from bumping and changing the knobs and from others who want to copy your tone
- With the OLD SCHOOL, the name says it all. Drawing its classic rock tone from a 2n3904 transistor, this tiny instant classic has a wide range of gain settings. With 30dB of low mid boost it can make even the smallest amp sound like a full stack. One of the great characteristics of this pedal is the fact that is accents every nuance of your guitar tone beautifully. Single coils sound like single coils at every gain setting. The old school enhances your setup and doesn’t mask it. Isn’t this what a great pedal should be doing.
Features Volume, Gain + High and Low EQ settings.
Old School’s dimensions are: 1 1/2″ W x 2 3/4 ” H x 1 1/2″ D
True Bypass Construction.
- JOYO’S “Old School” DISTORTION
- IRONMAN mini series
- Little units with a great tonal response
- The minis are housed in a very solid metal casing with a features an ingenious housing enclosure over the knobs
- Can protects your tone settings from accidental movement and also protects from dust, spills etc
- The LED will show through the black plexi face when the unit is engaged
Features Volume, Gain + High and Low EQ settings