JOYO Raptor Flanger
IRON MAN Mini Series JF-327 Raptor Flanger
The RAPTOR, just like its fighter jet brother, can give you the roaring sound of a jet engine, which is what great flangers are known for, the jet-flanger sound. But with four parameters you can control there is a lot more to be discovered in the extremely small pedal. Based on a classic BBD (Bucket Brigade Design), this flanger can deliver a deep and rich tone. Speed, Regen (Regeneration), Width and Delay allow you to dial in your own sound. Regen gives you more feedback for an enhanced “roar”. Our unique KNOB GUARD protects your settings during travel and ensures that your sound is there when you need it! A True Bypass circuit minimizes signal loss.
- Overview: JOYO pedals do it again. In the last years Joyo has made a number of nice quality and lowcost guitar effects pedals that are geared towards the budget-minded musician. The company is committed to providing outstanding tone and every JOYO effects unit is individually tested and approved by professional musicians. Designer and Musician Terry Li demonstrated a number of their pedals, including their new line called the Ironman Series at NAMM USA Show 2014. In addition to the “Orange Juice” amplifier simulation pedal, they have a unique spin on protecting your sound settings. This prevents users from bumping and changing the knobs and from others who want to copy your tone
- JOYO’S “The Raptor” Flanger
- IRONMAN mini series
- Little units with a great tonal response
- The minis are housed in a very solid metal casing with a features an ingenious housing enclosure over the knobs
- Can protects your tone settings from accidental movement and also protects from dust, spills etc
- The LED will show through the black plexi face when the unit is engaged
Flippable cover design to protect your settings!
Sturdy and solid. These were made to last.
Dimensions: 1 1/2″ W x 2 3/4″ H x 1 1/2″ D
Uses a standard Boss style 9V AC Adapter
Includes Velcro to attach to your pedal-board!