Dynamic Envelope Guitar Effect
The Mooer Sweeper packs everything you’d expect in a bass filter into a sleek compact design. Mooer Sweeper Bass Filter Features variable resonance sweeping that’s suited to funky basslines and a general auto-wah sort of effect. Three controls allow you to adjust the intensity, range, and color of the sweep. Two modes allow for adjustment to clean bass or a fuzzed out effect. Also can be used on guitars.
Features and Specifications
Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package and housed in a sturdy metal enclosure for road-worthy durability.
- Very small and exquisite
- Full Metal Shell
- True bypass
- Two Modes: Clean and Fuzz
- Range, Reso(Resonance), Intensity Controls
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (Not Supplied)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Owner’s Manual