MOOER ULTRA DRIVE MKII
Distortion Guitar Effect
ULTRA DRIVE Is our version of a Marshall- Amp In- A- Box. Perfect if you looking for sounds like AC/ DC, Van Halen, Slash and Ozzy Osborne
3 Working Modes: Original/ Extra/ Ultra Original: Provide a strong and hard edge distortion sound with low noise level
Extra: For high gain, and more tube like distortion
Ultra: For a fatter drive tone, and a wider distortion range Uses the rare TA7 1 3 6 chip
Features and Specifications
Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package and housed in a sturdy metal enclosure for road-worthy durability.
- Very small and exquisite
- Full Metal Shell
- True bypass
- 3 Working Modes: Original, Extra, Ultra
- Original: Provide a strong and hard edge distortion sound with low noise level.
- Extra: For high gain, and more tube like distortion.
- Ultra: For a fatter drive tone, and a wider distortion range.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (Not Supplied)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Owner’s Manual